Smart Trading Club provides timely trading intelligence for stocks and ETFs.
It answers the questions that traders can use to make their trading decisions.
- What is the best trading strategy for a stock/ETF today? How do we optimize the strategy?
- What is the risk involved and how I reduce the losses?
- When should I lock the profit and what is the best strategy for profit taking?
- Is it a good time to enter a trade position today for a specific stock/ETF?
- What is the best time of the day to enter? What is the best price range to get in?
It helps set the expectation in terms of gain and loss.
You can travel back in time to improve your trading skills by setting "trading date" to a past date.
- What are the best days of past month, past year if you hold the security for one day, or one week?
- How often can I expect 5%, 10%, or 15%+ gains a day, a week, and a month?
- What are the worst days of past month, past year if you hold the security for one day, or one week?
- How often can I expect 5%, 10%, or 15%+ loss a day, a week, and a month?
Pick a ticker from the list, then click "Trading Intelligence" to start.
Learn the process of making trading decision.